This is a big week – no question – the first week of Fantasy Football! Excuse me while I giggle for a minute. There will be NFL football every Sunday from now until February 20, 2022. Man, that’s a good feeling. Well, we might as well get down to business and make a bit of money, right? Here’s my official list of Daily Fantasy Football picks for week one.
This is a full selection of all 16 games and the prices are what is listed on Draft Kings.
QB. Josh Allen, Buffalo ($7,400) vs Pittsburgh, Sun at 1p
- Bad coverage combined with the best pass rusher holding in.
RB. Gus Edwards, Baltimore ($5,600) at Las Vegas, Monday Night
- Injuries have hurt the position but Edwards knows that system and gets the opportunity to run against a poor defense.
RB. Miles Sanders, Philadelphia ($6,500) vs Atlanta, Sun at 1p
- Sanders is my prime bounce-back candidate and this is a soft landing to test that theory.
WR. Tyler Boyd, Cincinnati ($5,200) vs Minnesota, Sun at 1p
- He’ll be in the slot against a weak secondary. Joe Burrow leans on his vet.
WR. Julio Jones, Tennessee ($6,800) vs Arizona, Sun at 1p
WR. Deebo Samuel, San Francisco ($5,900) at Detroit, Sun at 1p
- This should be a blowout and I can’t see Okudah covering Deebo.
TE. Kyle Pitts, Atlanta ($4,400) at Philly, Sun at 1p
- He gets targets and is a matchup nightmare for the Eagles.
Flex. DJ Chark, Jacksonville ($5,800) at Houston, Sun at 1p
- Teams will eat up Houstons secondary. Lawrence to Chark early and often.
D/ST. NY Jets ($2,400) at Carolina, Sun at 1p
- Saleh has a field day with former Jet Sam Darnold.
Short, sweet, and to the point – You’re welcome. Now go get that money. And remember, if you need a little extra help with your fantasy football team this year, check out the E2G Sports Ultimate Fantasy Football Playbook. Best $1.99 you’ll spend this season. Guaranteed.
Featured Image via Associated Press/Chris Szagola