- New Orleans Saints running back, Alvin Kamara, will not play Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers due to a rib injury.
Saints’ RB Alvin Kamara, listed as questionable for Sunday due to a rib injury, is not expected to play vs. the Buccaneers, per source.
Saints’ RB Mark Ingram, also listed as questionable for Sunday due to an ankle injury, is expected to to play vs. the Buccaneers, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 18, 2022
- Indianapolis Colts will face the Jacksonville Jaguars without key starting wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. due to a quad injury. He was listed as questionable after missing practice Thursday and Friday.
WR Michael Pittman Jr. has been downgraded to OUT for tomorrow’s game due to a quad injury.
Colts will roll primarily with Parris Campbell, Ashton Dulin and Mike Strachan. pic.twitter.com/R6f1MF5Ayq
— Ʊ Bring The Juice Ʊ (@BTJPod) September 17, 2022
- Los Angeles Chargers quarterback, Justin Herbert is being listed as “day to day” after he suffered a fracture to his rib cartilage during Thursday nights loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Justin Herbert has fractured his rib cartilage and is considered day-to-day pic.twitter.com/Ouh9mKbue4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2022
- The NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers rolled over the San Francisco Giants again with a 7-2 win Saturday night. Giving LA their 10th 100-win season in franchise history and their 4th in 6 years.
First to 100!
This is the fastest the Dodgers have reached 100 wins in franchise history at 144 games. pic.twitter.com/zRAL7xYjIf
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) September 18, 2022
- The New York Yankees right-hander Frankie Montas will undergo an MRI on his shoulder. Montas gave up 4 runs over 3 1/3 innings and New York’s lost 4-1 to the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday.
With Frankie Montas needing an MRI on his shoulder, now every MLB player the #Yankees acquired at the trade deadline is or has been injured.
– Harrison Bader (foot, IL)
– Andrew Benintendi (wrist, IL)
– Scott Effross (shoulder, IL)
– Lou Trivino (missed time with back spasms)
— Max Goodman (@MaxTGoodman) September 17, 2022
- The Seattle Mariners have placed 3rd baseman Eugenio Suarez on the 10-day IL with a fracture to his right index finger. Suarez suffered the injury during Friday’s game against the Angels and was taken out of the game after popping out in the 5th inning.
After playing in 142 of the Mariners’ 143 games this season, Eugenio Suarez was placed on the 10-day injured list with a small fracture in his right index finger before Saturday’s game.
— Seattle Times Sports (@SeaTimesSports) September 18, 2022