- The Boston Celtics have listed Robert Williams as “questionable” for Mondays Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors. Head coach Ime Udoka said on Sunday…
“He did not do a specific thing, so he doesn’t know when it happened, He just sprinted up and down one time after one possession and it was bothering him a little bit, and that’s why he asked to come out.”
- Otto Porter Jr. was listed as “questionable by the Golden State Warriors ahead of Game 5 at the Chase Center. Otto is said to be suffering “left foot injury/soreness”
- Mondays NBA Finals game: Boston Celtics at Golden State Warriors (Game 5) (BOS 2 – GS 2) – 9:00pm EST (ABC)
- New York Yankees demolished the Chicago Cubs on Sunday 18-4. Matt Carpenter hit 2 over the wall and tied his career-high with 7 RBI’s. New York has won 11 of their last 12 games.
— New York Yankees (@Yankees) June 12, 2022
- Rafael Devers hit a 2-run shot in the 8th-inning and that’s all it took to get the win 2-0 over the Seattle Mariners. Rob Refsnyder making a spectacular catch The Boston Red Sox went 8-2 on their 10 game road trip.
Boston Rob 😱
— MLB (@MLB) June 12, 2022
- Carlos Rodón pitched 2-hit ball over 6 strong innings and the San Francisco Giants finished a 3-game sweep of the Los Angeles Dodgers beating them 2-0 on Sunday.
10 strikeouts to seal the sweep ⛽️ pic.twitter.com/XhyYPoaboC
— SFGiants (@SFGiants) June 13, 2022
- Rory McIlroy shot 8-under (62) during Sunday’s final round of the Canadian Open and successfully defended his title. Tony Finau birdied on the final hole to finish just 2 shots back, and Justin Thomas finished in 3rd. This was Mcllroys’ 21st tour victory.
Final leaderboard @RBCCanadianOpen ⛳️
The stars came to play in the 6 🇨🇦
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) June 12, 2022