- The Minnesota Timberwolves are headed to the NBA playoffs. The Timberwolves were able to hold off the Los Angeles Clippers 109-104 and clinched the no.7 seed in the Western Conference and will face the Memphis Grizzlies in the playoffs.
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors star that has missed the last twelve games due to a sprained ligament and a bruised bone in his left foot, will reportedly return to full-team practices this week. His status for the playoff opener against the Denver Nuggets on Saturday is undetermined.
- The Brooklyn Nets have moved themselves into the NBA playoffs with a win in Tuesdays play-in tournament against the Cleveland Cavaliers 115-108. Kyrie Irving had 34 points, 12 assists and 3 boards. Kevin Durant had 25 points, 11 assists, 5 boards, 3 blocks and 2 steals. Cavs were led by Darius Garland with 34 points, 5 assists and 2 steals.
- The National Basketball Coaches Association announced on Tuesday that Phoenix Suns head coach, Monty Williams was voted COACH OF THE YEAR by his peers for the second season in a row. https://twitter.com/azcsports/status/1513982556357681160s=20&t=olVnB5bYO2SVygJ30A2wIA
- Albert Pujols blasts his first homerun back in a St. Louis Cardinals uniform, helps lift the Cardinals over the over the Kansas City Royals 6-5.
- Colorado Rockies center-fielder Randal Grichuk robs Texas Rangers shortstop Corey Seager of a three-run homer, making a spectacular catch at the wall. Rockies beat the Rangers 4-1. https://twitter.com/Rockies/status/1514062210154250246?s=20&t=SfSCRi8XTh1XRdK1Y4qvxA
- Jose Ramirez has his third career grand slam to lead the Cleveland Guardians to a 10-5 win over the Cincinnati Reds.
- The Buffalo Sabres beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-2 on Tuesday night. Not only have the Sabres won the last three meetings against the Maple Leafs, they are the only team to defeat the Maple Leafs three times this season.
- Nashville Predators, Ryan Johansen scores with a 1:42 left in OT to beat the San Jose Sharks 1-0 https://twitter.com/HockeyDaily365/status/1514076262129668106?s=20&t=hHs7abLcqcZ1bV79U0YqmQ
- Matty Beniers has scored his first NHL goal, after just a day ago signing a 3 year contract with the Seattle Kraken. The Kraken ultimately fell to the Calgary Flames 5-3. https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1514057276637822978?s=20&t=vk8381SFVpUeVrfmrJBm9g
- The Seattle Seahawks have picked up the 5th year option on tight end Noah Fant’s rookie contract, keeping him in Seattle through the 2023 season. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1513964355485900804?s=20&t=7qBdObKqgAB-Y4gw5h_W-A
- Free-agent Melvin Ingram, who finished last season with the Kansas City Chiefs after being traded from the Steelers, was visiting the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday.
- Joe Burrow threw out the first pitch at the Cincinnati Reds home opener. https://twitter.com/MLB/status/1513984612669743104?s=20&t=krZAwBeqNFYcpippW-klxA